MORINGA - for Life

Thursday, July 3, 2014

THE CHICKIES ESCAPED

I came home from work a couple days ago to find that my little ones had escaped their large dog crate and were on the outside looking in at their mama!  This was inside of the big coop.  I'd say I was very lucky.  Lucky that they didn't go outside the coop on their own and lucky that the other fifteen full grown hens and one rooster didn't harm them.  I've got a pretty good crew, I'd say!  Anyway, I let their mama out and everyone rejoiced :)

Then....the hen went outside.....with the chicks hot on her heels!  I was not quick enough to block them.  Oh boy - now I was nervous!  Took about a half hour but I finally got a hold of them.  Babies and mama were just having a good old time under the big coop.

Nothing funny or exciting in this video, just the cuteness of two baby chicks scratchin' around the dirt with their mama ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment